claybars my new best friend

probably used about half the bottle of lube today was really paranoid off scratching the paintwork

Nothing wrong with this! I used half a bottle to do my car aswel and i didn't have the roof to do and there was hardly any contamination.

But as quoted should have washed to wash that extra contaminants off.

Last edited:
i know what u mean i used to just wash and wax and i was addicted to that. but after seeing the shine today its got worse lol. I fancy picking up a machine polisher next month maybe now that would be epic

i know what u mean i used to just wash and wax and i was addicted to that. but after seeing the shine today its got worse lol. I fancy picking up a machine polisher next month maybe now that would be epic

A DA is brilliant but it takes soooo long to do the car properly and gets sooo boring! My car is having it done just now.

Hahaha, welcome to the wallet-emptying downward spiral of detailing!!! :smiley:

DA's are great but like Liam said, you can't rush it. You'd be hard pushed to damage the car with a DA but it's always worth taking your time.

yea id amagine it would take a while gonna have to put the car in to to get the drivers side sprayed first anyway as some lovely wee f.uker keyed it and its really showing up bad after the cleaning sesh today

Hahaha, welcome to the wallet-emptying downward spiral of detailing!!! :smiley:

DA's are great but like Liam said, you can't rush it. You'd be hard pushed to damage the car with a DA but it's always worth taking your time.

Wallet emptying is a under statement, stay away from DW!! lol!!

Take your time and don't let too much heat gather up on plastics incase you cause a bit of damage. :smile: