Clio 197 R27 Liquid Yellow

Today was a great day. Both the K-Tec decat pipe and also the K-Tec exhaust system where delivered.

image_zps08f79327.jpg

The decat pipe was fitted today as I had read up and realised it was straightforward enough to have fitted.

image_zps64a1e4a8.jpg

Then the exhaust. I'd been after and had kept putting this off for months so decided it was time to bite the bullet and finally buy it. Happy with the quality first off, and also the service K-Tec provided. Looking forward to getting it fitted now and hoping it will sound great couple with the decat.

Big thanks to mi16chris for fitting the exhaust tonight.

I haven't got out and had a good blast in it but it certainly has a better grunt although the flat spot at 2.5k revs is pretty bad now. The flat spot was fixed with the cable tie trick but it has since returned.

I have a KTec decat and exhaust system, so I'm thinking of adding an induction kit and then a remap.

Has anyone else experienced the flat spot after fitting a new exhaust?

I do love the exhaust though and will post up a video tomorrow of the new note :smile:. Thanks again to Chris, great work!

Here is the video I promised;

[video=youtube_share;Dkb1YxDMkWg]http://youtu.be/Dkb1YxDMkWg[/video]

Very pleased and will be looking into getting a map done one I have the induction kit ordered and fitted. Flat spot in 1st is gone but it's popped up in 2nd and 3rd around 2.5k.

Booked my RS Tuning remap for Saturday 1st March. Will anyone be around the Leeds area on this day? Would be nice to meet some fellow members from across the pond!

Ill be travelling down from Cairnryan so anyone along the way even that wants to put a face to a name!

Booked my RS Tuning remap for Saturday 1st March. Will anyone be around the Leeds area on this day? Would be nice to meet some fellow members from across the pond!

Ill be travelling down from Cairnryan so anyone along the way even that wants to put a face to a name!
[MENTION=3002]-Eddie-[/MENTION]could sort a quick blast on your way back:thumbup1:

That sounds good mate! Where you come from and we will get so ethibg sorted? :smile:

Well on your way back up the A1 i would meet you at Darlington then head to hartside which would bring you out near Penrith and the good thing about it is its all on route for you to Cairnryan:thumbup1:

Cars stunning pal

Thanks a lot fella :smile:

Well on your way back up the A1 i would meet you at Darlington then head to hartside which would bring you out near Penrith and the good thing about it is its all on route for you to Cairnryan:thumbup1:

Sounds good to me man! Had a look on maps and that's a pretty similar route as Google maps was giving me anyway!

We will get timing etc arranged. I'm booked for 1pm on 1st March :smile:

Maybe [MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION] would like to join, he likes a run too right!? Lol [MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION]

Last edited: