Clio 200 2010 Cornering Lights - ECU location

Does here anyone own a Clio 200 2010 onwards that came factory fitted with cornering lights (projector headlights without HID)

If so, would you happen to have a photo of the light ECU? I think its fitted somewhere in the front passenger wheel arch?! Any pics of this and the wiring loom would be very gratefully received!!

Cheers,
Ben.

You will need the VISU renault disc it will have the wiring diagrams it will be a bit of a job to retro upgrade but a long shot on a cup (normal Key) level car.
1644180223218.png

Cheers for the pic. Seems it is clipped to some plastic bracket and bolted behind the front arch liner. Retrofitting the loom does seem a major ball ache though, might give this a miss on my car.

You could see if the steering angle value is transmitted over the CAN, and use a microcontroller wired in with additional wiring to the bulbs.

You do know the Clio has aux heating options found in the diesel Clio’s an electric element in the air box and with extra relays for cold climate in cabin heaters. Disabling the function with a Renault clip or taking out the bulbs would be a better option. If it was a engine water heater then we have a guy in Finland that kept both options.

Reactions: Sean197
If it was a engine water heater then we have a guy in Finland that kept both options.
I don't get this, kept what both options? Cornering lights and engine water heater? There's no any connection or overlap between those two things.

Well he did not rip out the lighting computer and also had Aux heating and radiator cold weather heating system, what I am saying is pulling out the bulbs or disable the cornering lights computer option/ funtion with renault clip is a better option.

Last edited:
Had a quick poke around in dialogys and visu, does appear to be a simple ECU connected to can, ground and of course the headlights.

Definitely too much faff to retro fit vs the benefits. Think I'll just concentrate on driving it!