Clio 200 akrapovic thoughts

Hellllo,

i bought a Clio 200 about 2 weeks ago and my "leaving it as it is" idea hasn't lasted very long.
im contemplating getting an akrapovic exhaust for it, was just wondering what people thought of them. Basically are they too loud/ sound good, Worth the money etc etc

i have watched a few videos on YouTube but no doubt it doesn't give an accurate idea of what the exhaust actually sounds like and what they're like to live with daily.

thanks, Lewis

They sound epic tbh...

most at will say it's the best sounding exhaust you can get for them. Quieter when you want it to be and on the loud pedal it's great... Not been in one though but heard them in person and they do sound very good!

Fantastic exhaust. I had a Ktec system prior to the Akrapovic and the difference was night and day. Ktec system was a constant drone and very boomy, the pops it gave where rest but for daily driving it was no good. Especially with the flat spot. The Akra on the other was quiet when cruising but such a note it gave off when pushing the car on, no flat spot so no need for a remap either. Plus the fit was just epic.

Cheers guys,

and yeah should have searched first sorry mate think I might have to get one ordered then! I'm assuming it's the full system people go for not just the slide on back box?

I bet! Where did you order it from? Looking at the akrapovic website there seems to be a few dealers new me that supply and fit them