Clio 200 badges

I always have the opinion that you should have the same badge as what it had from factory.

Its like people with 1*2's putting the new RS badge on the rear tailgate. I think it looks wrong.

...I agree with Harpham....but I took the C L I O off the tailgate as otherwise I think it looks cluttered..........

Badges

Yeh I agree with the new rs badges on older clios that's not right but the same models which were re-badged I have the renault sport badge but I also Have the new rs badges to put on just not 100 % sure about what's best

Last edited:
...I agree with Harpham....but I took the C L I O off the tailgate as otherwise I think it looks cluttered..........

+1. I have debadged the C L I O badge and just left the rear with the RenaultSport badge. Makes it look so much more cleaner.

...if its an early 200 with the old style badges I would upgrade to the later ones (if you can get the front RS badge and fit it even better)....if its a 197, I'd keep the older style set...

...if its an early 200 with the old style badges I would upgrade to the later ones (if you can get the front RS badge and fit it even better)....if its a 197, I'd keep the older style set...

Clio 200 black speedlines cup pack black rear tints

mine was 200 with old style RS badge. Now its totall naked at the back, looks really clean. Bought the new front and rear badge but never fitted them and eventually sold them.

I've got an early 200 with the old style rear badge, I also Removed the C L I O badge but left the old back RenaultSport badge and made a custom mount for the new style front badge, looks sweet! :wink:

nick, did your car not have a space on the front for housing the new badge? Mine did, new badge fitted in perfectly, but would have needed bonding to secure it tightly.

I got the dealer to remove the clio before I picked her up, just think it looks better. As for the RS badge when I ordered my clio the demonstrator had the old badge, bout 6 weeks later I saw the new one on a megane an just had to have one so ordered one to put one when my car arrived. when it arrived it had the new badge anyway. The £38 badge has been sitting in a drawer ever since lol

ok still not sure myself now mixed board really depends what you like i suppose but thanks for the debate. Think i am going for the de badged - clio - new rs badges if i dont like it i will put it back lol lol

Last edited: