Clio 200 Head light Bulb - Help

Hi mate, I may take you up on this offer if it's still open. Cheers!

If you arent going to brands on Sunday, im always about in the Kent area (GF is at uni over that way) so if your not far then i'll always be happy to do the bulbs for you. I'm generally over Medway/ Rochester way if thats close?

If you arent going to brands on Sunday, im always about in the Kent area (GF is at uni over that way) so if your not far then i'll always be happy to do the bulbs for you. I'm generally over Medway/ Rochester way if thats close?

I'm pretty certain I'll be up there on sunday bud. I live in the west malling area which isn't tooooo far..

I'm pretty certain I'll be up there on sunday bud. I live in the west malling area which isn't tooooo far..

Fairy muff - Gam (Jack) will be at brands on Sunday in his mankini so am sure he will give you a hand. Not yet sure what im doing Sunday

You never need to remove the bumper to change the headlight bulbs. I have hands like shovels and can do both headlight bulbs in 5 mins with bumper attached. I have a guide in the 'how to' section (linked in the footer of this post).

When I click the link on your signature for changing front bulbs, I get a message "you do not have permission to access this page". Do you know why?

When I click the link on your signature for changing front bulbs, I get a message "you do not have permission to access this page". Do you know why?

Need to be a paid member to see the section it's in. It's only £5 and is will worth the money.