Clio 200

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412719309.845793.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412719335.618697.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412719353.550535.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412719372.104038.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412719391.538400.jpg

Hi all,
Thought i'd share some pictures of my clio 200 :smile: I bought it last year and so far haven't done much to it! I bought the sprint spoiler and had that fitted earlier this year and have since sprayed the brakes red. Hoping to have a new exhaust sometime soon but I can't make my mind up as to which one I want!
Thanks for looking :smile:

Looking good Emma and definitely the right colour choice.

You can't go wrong with the Scorpion exhaust especially when you see how good value they are. The resonated system comes with a centre silencer but if you want the full experience go with the non resonated.

I'd like to say we are the cheapest in the UK for these but if you see or hear of it cheaper elsewhere I'm sure we can smash it. :smile:

http://www.cazanracing.co.uk/scorpion-exhausts-cat-back-system-93973-p.asp

Thanks [emoji4] I haven't seen the scorpion exhausts before! I've looked at the Miltek exhaust and the Ktec pro power one.. I've seen the Apro whatever they are too but they seem pricey! Thanks for the info.. I'll look into that one :smile: defo non-resonated I think though!

I've got the scorpion exhaust non res with the decat pipe sounds brilliant if you like noise I'm uploading a video from the weekend so it will be in my thread at some point

Thank you! :smile: As Copse said the spoiler was easy to fit but needs 2 people to hold it on really while the glue sets unless you have long arms! [emoji16] the supplied glue took ages to set so depends how much patience you have as to whether you should use that glue!

Thanks [emoji4] I haven't seen the scorpion exhausts before! I've looked at the Miltek exhaust and the Ktec pro power one.. I've seen the Apro whatever they are too but they seem pricey! Thanks for the info.. I'll look into that one :smile: defo non-resonated I think though!

Car looks awesome emma really clean example. I had a scorpion exhaust on my 172 and absolutely loved it. So if i were getting a exhaust for my 197 would def be the scorpion. :wink: