Clio badge covers

Hey guys i've got a clio 200 and want to get black covers for the front & rear diamonds. I've looked on Ebay but can only see a cover set for £99 what i refuse to pay for 2 bits of plastic! Can anyone link me to some covers for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance

Had this problem. I asked the question and they said it's because they make them as a one off.

Shame really.

It's because they're out of stock currently and they raise the price to one that no one will realistically pay, then lower it when it is available again to avoid paying the listing fees.

Respraying is good but I noticed at the french show at Donnington park, dozens of cars had painted badges covered in stone chips, with the covers this is not a problem as they are made like bodies on tamiya rc cars, thin clear plastic and then painted on the inside. And despite being thin its tough stuff. Well worth it in my opinion.

Respraying is good but I noticed at the french show at Donnington park, dozens of cars had painted badges covered in stone chips, with the covers this is not a problem as they are made like bodies on tamiya rc cars, thin clear plastic and then painted on the inside. And despite being thin its tough stuff. Well worth it in my opinion.

Did mine 2 months ago, 3 coats of halfords stuff and no chips.... Plus you can just pull them off and respray them easily lol.

Covers are best imo, had mine painted and it was fine for a few months. Then summer came along and stained it massively with flys etc. The covers shouldn't stain. I noticed that the price goes up and down but it does return to £20 as someone says when back in stock. That's when I ordered mine.