Clio cup racer exhaust

1) If I had a genuine clio cup racer exhaust system fitted to my 200 - would I void the warranty?

2) Who do I need to speak to to order genuine clio cup racer parts? Is there a UK distributor or do I need to speak to the frenchees?

R Sport of wimbledon are who you need to speak to about Renaultsport race parts.

Their number is 02085407366

You will pay a hefty price though, nearly 2k for a full R3 exhaust system. I think you would void your warranty on that part as the even though its a renault part its not e-marked and therefore not road legal.

As above you'd void your exhaust warranty. Tbh of your gonna spend a load on something like that you might as well get an akra surely and save yourself a load of cash.

That's the second time in as many days ive had to say buying an akra would actually save someone money!

As above you'd void your exhaust warranty. Tbh of your gonna spend a load on something like that you might as well get an akra surely and save yourself a load of cash.

That's the second time in as many days ive had to say buying an akra would actually save someone money!

the man talks sence....and it will be better built i would say!!!

Loooooooook intoooooo my eyessssssss.......

Akraaaaaaa..........
Akraaaaaaa..........
Akraaaaaaa..........