COBRA or SCORPION?

Okay so I currently have a scorpion which I've had on my Clio for a while now. I had it on my old Clio and absolutely loved it. I then got a Seat Leon which had a Cobra and loved that to bits too. So when it came to yet another Clio sport I settled for the scorpion option. However, now they do a cobra for a Clio sport and I don't know what to do. Has anyone heard it and if so what are you opinions? Is it worth selling my scorpion for it?

Never heard one/heard of it on a 197.

scorpion sounds great, had one on my 197, would have only swapped it for an akrapovic tbh.

Cobra are 'new' to the MK3 game as far as im aware. I've only seen a video recently and it did seem to be abit deeper than the tinny/raspy scorpion which I'm not a fan of.. I'd love to hear one in person though..

Cobra are 'new' to the MK3 game as far as im aware. I've only seen a video recently and it did seem to be abit deeper than the tinny/raspy scorpion which I'm not a fan of.. I'd love to hear one in person though..

Mine wasn't tinny at all, very deep lovley noise!

Yeah mine isn't tinny in the slightest. Combined with the induction kit I think it sounds amazing.

here is my car

[video=youtube_share;oCrnKT0ddZA]http://youtu.be/oCrnKT0ddZA[/video]

Last edited: