Could cry.....

I'm gutted lads...... ha I know it's only a wheel but there were zero marks on the car before hand, just a few stonechips which were on it when I bought it.

I done mine 20 yards away from my house. Shouted "OH FFS" extremely loud got back in and drove off. 2 minutes later I got a text from my mum telling me not to swear haha :smiley:

I've done mine a few times on my 133 but I get my refurbed the next day it upsets me drivin around with a kerb alloy

My dad did mine the other day, their a bit of a state anyway so wasn't too worried, he said he'd pay for it to be refurbed so 25% off refurb for me when I get round to it. result

I know what you mean fella. I have a small mark on my front driverside alloy and was fuming.

Then at the weekend I cleaned the missus' car (as was doing mine anyways) and hers made mine look pristine! It's all about perspective :smile:

There was a lad at last years track days with a 265 trophy that looked liked he driven down one of those self steering bus lanes and gone down with his hands off the wheel bouncing from one side to the other!

I've never seen wheels like them.

I've clipped mine but touched them up as they are painted in red them black and mine have happened running apex's on silly thin tyres that are fitted.

Dread the day I actually curb them. The 200s are still unmarked at 42k miles.

I'm on 73k and they haven't been curbed once. I am super careful though, I think curbed alloys look terrible.

*tempts fate*

My rears are stone-chipped and one front is scuffed.

I'll get them refuted at some point but when you're bombing along nobody can notice anyway. :smile: