Cup spoiler CF End Plates

IMO totally pointless and a waste of money.

Just as well buying some CF wrap and wrapping them.

nope not for me, i'll be keeping the original ones on but if you like them go for it.

tbh given the choice id have them painted gloss black, but have been warned against it. Nothing else is carbon fibre on the car. Had planned on black mirrors, black wheels and black end plates on Albi Blue, just wanna do something ... itching to spend money.

K-tec ones are horribly expensive, but do look about 100 times better than CF film.

Personally I think they plastic ones cheapen the look of the spoiler and either need sanding flat and painting black, or replacing with carbon items. I replaced mine with carbon.

EDIT: Why have you been warned against painting the end caps?

Was told it was likely the paint wouldn't stick, I suggested roughing them down, priming and painting. Apparently because of the material the bodyshop said they couldn't gaurantee the final result. Asked when getting the spoiler fitted you see. If I can get a spare set I'd have a go myself.

If it was old plastic likely to have been treated with contaminating products they MAY have a point, however it should be fine, especially being new plastic.

I have my original end caps if you want to make me an offer?