Cup spoiler on a Raider?

I was looking for some opinions guys as the topic states. Now that Renault are doing gloss black cup spoilers to match the roof, i was thinking of doing something different and possibly getting one done matt grey to match the paint on my Raider. Yes it will be a big job due to the drill holes with the current gt spoiler but my current situation puts me in a position to do so. Thoughts please or keen photo shoppers :wink:

Yeah the GT spoiler has a totally different boot lid which has a section cut out to accommodate the wiring. Scrap that idea as I would imagine it would cost a small fortune to get a boot lid sprayed.

Yeah the GT spoiler has a totally different boot lid which has a section cut out to accommodate the wiring. Scrap that idea as I would imagine it would cost a small fortune to get a boot lid sprayed.

The full car is being resprayed from metal again anyway mate so i was getting a little excited at the thought of a cup spoiler, lol

The full car is being resprayed from metal again anyway mate so i was getting a little excited at the thought of a cup spoiler, lol

Nows the time to do it then, just need another tailgate.

One from a normal everyday clio will do the job.

off topic i know, but why is the car having a full respray?!

Car was scratched in transit so it ended up having the rear quarter panel blown over at some stage which was unrecorded. Car was in for the 1st attempt a few weeks back which consisted of a full side needing to be re finished. The import center made a massive cock up of it so now they have to redo the whole car from bare metal as the colour match would be a major issue otherwise. 2nd raider its happened to now.

The request has gone through for the tailgate to be changed and the cup spoiler to be added. Have to wait for a reply as to how much this would cost if anything. In the mean time, is there anybody with some good photoshop skills please? Matt grey and also gloss black cup spoiler to see what its looks like against the gloss black roof?

The request has gone through for the tailgate to be changed and the cup spoiler to be added. Have to wait for a reply as to how much this would cost if anything. In the mean time, is there anybody with some good photoshop skills please? Matt grey and also gloss black cup spoiler to see what its looks like against the gloss black roof?

168sax5.png

Looks mint imo

You shouldn't have had it done at evans halshaw.

although i suspect i've done a better job than them!