Cup Steering wheel

Advice please, I have a 200 cup with a crappy standard steering wheel, doesnt have cruis controls on it also no centre line to the top, is it possible to fit a steering wheel be it from a Gordini or a 200 with cruise control and centre lines, as from most pics I have seen it looks like you can remove these buttons to allow the original air bag to be fitted which doesnt have the cut out for said buttons?

Advice please, I have a 200 cup with a crappy standard steering wheel, doesnt have cruis controls on it also no centre line to the top, is it possible to fit a steering wheel be it from a Gordini or a 200 with cruise control and centre lines, as from most pics I have seen it looks like you can remove these buttons to allow the original air bag to be fitted which doesnt have the cut out for said buttons?

The last bit confused me, hopefully someone else can enlighten. Yeah you can fit any steering wheel you like, does the vehicle have the cruise control as standard? If you have an aftermarket wheel then sometimes you lose the ability to use cruise control. If you're thinking about buying a wheel with the buttons on it but don't actually have cruise control then I'm going to go ahead and assume that it won't work. Any chance you can enlighten me some more?

Sorry, to make more sense car has no cruise control, has standard crappy wheel, but all the sport wheels I have seen have the cruise control buttons, so I want to utilise the original air bag (no cut outs for cruise control) and fit a sport wheel which has the buttons, but due to the buttons I wanted to know if these can be removed, old air bag fitted and bobs you uncle, plus I presume the wires would be ok as I would think there is 2 plugs, 1 for horn and bag and another for the cruise control oh and car doesn't have cruise control

If I'm getting what you mean, you could fit one and remove the buttons, but then you'd have gaps there.

The only difference between them is the little stripe at the top and a bit more of the grip bumps poking out isn't it?

If I'm getting what you mean, you could fit one and remove the buttons, but then you'd have gaps there.

The only difference between them is the little stripe at the top and a bit more of the grip bumps poking out isn't it?
looking at pics i can see that the original air bag would cover the gaps, but then again looking at the wheel I have it has the fixing holes for the buttons so I can only presume there one and the same, did think this was a simple question! Lol and the steering wheel I have at the moment would be best suited to a bog standard 1.2

And the only gaps I could see is if you had an air bag off a wheel with the cut outs for cruise control, where as the bag on mine has no cut outs, just sick of the look of it feels cheap

Right I see what you mean now, maybe you could have a look on your area forum and see if theres anyone near you and ask if you can meet and measure up.