Cupra R splitter on a 200?

would look even more evil with some flies-eyes

whats flies-eyes?? I googled this and never found the answer i was looking for. Instead got this from urban dictionary.

1. flies eyes

To pull ones underpants up too quickly, thus causing the testicles to emerge either side of the gusset.

"Bloody hell, I was getting changed so quickly that when I pulled my kegs up, it was like looking at a pair of flies eyes".

guessing thats not what your meant, can you enlighten me please.

whats flies-eyes?? I googled this and never found the answer i was looking for. Instead got this from urban dictionary.

1. flies eyes

To pull ones underpants up too quickly, thus causing the testicles to emerge either side of the gusset.

"Bloody hell, I was getting changed so quickly that when I pulled my kegs up, it was like looking at a pair of flies eyes".

guessing thats not what your meant, can you enlighten me please.

Tea actually just came out of my nose when I read this I laughed so hard LOL! :rofl:

ive got one of these splitters waiting to go on in my garage, the part number from seat is 1ML 805 903

Fly eyes is like a film you put over your lights to make them look darker, its fully road legal aswell, can look good on some cars but unsure to be honest if it would on a 197

Matt

Fitted one of these on a few cars, as said above trim the middle out (quite tough, garden sheers work best).

Then i found its easiest to tape the splitter on to get it how you want it, then use some small self taping screws, but not to many as you want to splitter to come off if you catch it on something and not your bumper.

Hope it helps anyone fitting one.

OK guys, i dont have time now to write HOW TO do it, cause i am not at home and i cannot post better quality photos, all i know its a piece of cake to do it.. U just need to cut the rubber protection at the botom of the bumper, take electric screw driver, and bolt it from underneath, once u fit it u will have bits sticking out towards the wheel, so chop it off and its all done, i can show u how it looks sideways since i've got that photo :tongueout:

bwt the splitter costs only 30 Euros in authorised SEAT dealer :tongueout: i think u can get it even cheaper, of the ebay or sumfin...

Looking forward to this how to, we are waiting with baited breath for your photos and instructions!