Daughter collected Fiesta ST today .....wow

Nice pics Ashton:wink: I know which one I'd have:wink:))

Tellboy I understand what you are saying mate (and sorry for the off topic) but I don't believe the press is biased. Let's not forget that they were raving about the early clios, 200 cup came 5th on EVO best car of the year against big names, Chris Harris used to own one (that speak volumes really)!! But now apparently things have shifted.

Let's not forget though, every car out there is brilliant for the potential owner. Whatever is best for me it's not for you and vice versa, moreover some people know what they want without having to spend 1 month with the car to decide. Personally I wouldn't buy an automatic car full stop it wouldn't matter how great that gearbox is. Therefore if I was to choose between an ST and a 200T it'd be an ST. Now some people need/prefer 5 doors and auto for the occasional plodding along, they'd go for the 200T and so on...

Lol im no letch, i shall leave it at that lol.

Cracking cars though. A mate has just took delivery and imo it blows the 200 out the water. Id have one straight away if i could.

Lol im no letch, i shall leave it at that lol.

Cracking cars though. A mate has just took delivery and imo it blows the 200 out the water. Id have one straight away if i could.

Ah yes, I was forgetting, being from cambridgeshire you wont see many English girls Nie mówię po polsku :smile:)))

[MENTION=6120]ashtons99[/MENTION] its worse than that, im actually living in the Fens, its unusual to see someone with the standard 10 fingers 10 toes :smiley:
[MENTION=2045]Yiannis197[/MENTION] im an Instagram whore, i see everything!

st is a good motor but theres lots of crappy things about it....

steering wheel too thin- Coming from a Cup I think the ST wheel is a little thicker. However it is noticably thinner than the FF wheel.
switches not visible from the driving seat- I assume this is the lights switches? After a while you know where they are and can use them without looking.
poor forward/corner vision from the stupid thick door pillars- What modern hatch doesn't suffer this?
far too many buttons on the sony stereo- There are a lot yes. However, I feel this is a better solution to 2 buttons and millions of sub menus within other millions of sub menus. Its definitely safer from the point of view that you don't have to take yer eyes off the road to change function. Also, I assume you know that you can choose to use voice control as opposed to pushing some of the buttons?

to name few!

My biggest problem right now is driving it economically. That and my bloody tax disc holder makes a weird "rattling noise" which is annoying.

My biggest problem right now is driving it economically. That and my bloody tax disc holder makes a weird "rattling noise" which is annoying.

Same! I just want to drive fast everywhere. Throw it into corners, get the engine going. Sounds immense. I've had mine 3 months and have done 3200 miles.

I have done just over 6k now and my MPG is 34.2 however I have been taking the lanes to work every morning so it gets a very good run in to work (33miles) and then a bit steadier on the way home on the main roads (35 miles)

On a run to football on the M1 I usually see around mid 40's (240 mile round trip)