Different seats (other than cs)

Hi,

I like the recaro cs seats but I would prefer the sport line/speed line trendline, or what ever they are called (what goes in the trophies and r26)

Now I don't wanna spend £650 on some tatty ones they £600 on a retrim... So been looking on eBay and have found a few old evo and integra type r seats. The type r recaros look like the trend lines... So a beat up pair on these looking at 200-300 and then retrim ontop! Bobs ya uncle.

Just one question, fitting them... Sub frames? And runners?

Can the existing be used from the standard rs seats? Or additionals have to be brought.

Thanks

Will

If that's the case then, simple :smile: get the misses dad to weld them on :smile:. Wasn't sure from a safety point of view if it would be good enough for MOT etc?

What did you go for?

Awesome set to Pole positions going on ebay atm.. £1200 as it stands. :|

Don't forget, anything from a 4 door ie: evo, won't have the ability to tip forward to let people into the back.

I have been in a megane 225 that had a set of evo front seats, and to access the back you had to painstakingly wind the back rest as far forward as possible and just about squeeze through.

Not an issue if you never have passengers mind!!

cool cool.

i just know it's a pain in the butt otherwise!

look forward to seeing the result!

Do any companies sell the seat skins for recaro? Not a cover the actual fabric/leather skin?

Well just got back from picking them up, only 54miles away in mirfield so not a bad trip.

eBay pictures were a state to be quite honest..muddy, no rips... But they are a belter! The guys cleaned them up, he owns his own tuning or machining company and has a mint rs500 cosy in the garage and an evo 7 (hence were the seats came frm) evo 7 is his track car and needed diff seats to fit some 6 point harnesses.
Got talking about the Clio and he said he one went with him and his mates last year to the nurburing. So just wondered if anyone off here? His company was something like omega....

Anyway will get pictures up shortly

Will

Yeah guess a lot of people could, I don't like people in the back and this may solve that lol