Do i need to change the box?

cut along story short, i am not doing the r26 conversion no more, change of job is the main reason :worried:
so i have to stick with what i got.
Now when pushing on the gear changing isnt the best, i have only had the famous gear crunching once or twice, but when the box is hot its hard to put it in gear.
Now my clutch needs changing, should i change the gear box also? Or so you think that the crunching is down to the clutch?

thanks for your opioions guys

Crunching is more likely to be syncro related, so if it is annoying you, then it might be a good opportunity. Or have your 'box rebuilt with an LSD...

What symptoms is your clutch showing?

squeeky clutch pedal, biting point up high, gear changese when have a black very hard to get soomth, sometimes it wont jut slip into gear, u have to wait a sec before trying to enage a gear, weather your going up or down the box

Theres a few 6 speed boxes on ebay at minute have a look :smile: ure best changing the clutch at same time just to save on labour costs further down the line. U selling ure r26 engine then?

Theres a few 6 speed boxes on ebay at minute have a look :smile: ure best changing the clutch at same time just to save on labour costs further down the line. U selling ure r26 engine then?

yeah i am selling the engine and gear box, fred says he would be able to sell it, why do u want it woody?