Drivers side Door Mirror

Vandals have snapped the door mirror off the Clio. It's the one with the motor to auomaticaly extend and retract the mirror and it's been completely snapped from the arm that connects it to the door. Renault want about £240 including fitting which seems a lot. Anyone got one done cheaper that that in the past? Is it an easy job to self fit?

Snap, happened to me. Sucks big time. Such idiots out there.
I'm still running gaffs tape at the mo, whilst keeping an eye on e bay for a 197 to be broken then get the pair and get them sprayed black. Quite an easy job, someone on here told me, pop off the cover on inside of door and the undo the bolt there to take off and put on.

Some idiot thought it would be fun to kick my wing mirror down the street the other night also. :whatever:

There must be something in the air!

What the fluck is going on in this $hit hole of a country my old man had his wing mirror ripped off and 2 bricks threw his rear windscreen last night that was the fifth car this week in his road
All the old bill say is "Nothing we can do unless we catch them doing it" well yes that's your flucking job plod:whatever: