Drone noise when turning right.

Hallo mates!! A few months ago I have noticed drone noise everytime when turning right. When turning left or driving directly there is no noise, but even slight turn with steering wheel to the right is enough and drone noise appears somewhere from left front wheel and lasts whole time I drive through the right curve. The noise is present both with summer tyres and winter tyres fitted on the car, both sets of tyres purchased brand new last year (CSC 3 and Nokian WR G2), so I think tyres are not the cause of the problem. More likely there is any problem with suspension or chassis (wheel geometry is regularly checked)... Do you have any experience with this kind of problem? Will be grateful for any guess what could be the right cause of this problem. Thanks!

Last edited:
I thought it could be wheel bearing, but with only 48 000 km (30 000 miles) on speedometer it is quite soon to change a part like front bearings... :-/ I will jack the car up and check it, but I am not sure, whether I will hear any noise when the wheel won´t be weighted. During driving you can listen it only if weight is carried on left wheel in right curves.

I thought it could be wheel bearing, but with only 48 000 km (30 000 miles) on speedometer it is quite soon to change a part like front bearings... :-/ I will jack the car up and check it, but I am not sure, whether I will hear any noise when the wheel won´t be weighted. During driving you can listen it only if weight is carried on left wheel in right curves.

can still be a wheel bearing.....or possibly a differential bearing :001_huh: