Eibach for 197

HI.Got set of EIBACH PRO-KIT SPRINGS on order to fit next week at DEMON TWEEKS WREXHAM...Will it feel any better on road as to OEM [As it sticks very well on originals] ride height got to be better
Got DEMONTWEEKS to supply and fit plus tracking for £312 inc vat[once again no discount given for CLIOSPORT members]
Been to have rear brakes done this morning [for the third time]only greased the pistons,but at least they dont grind now.. on driving back hit it a flat spot on overtaking [ GOLF gti ] at approx 6000revs in fifth [any one had a remap to cure this] i dont race just like to enjoy my ride.
any input would be good..thanks:thumbup:

Very odd to have a flatspot that far up the revs!?! Not wanting to worry you or anything, but the engine should be well on song by then...

Bad batch of fuel maybe. No flat spots that high up. Should pull like a train from 5000. Remap cures low end flat spot. As for the Eibachs. Do a search. There's a thread on H&R vs Eibach springs

Re/flatspot

Hi.thanks for your input...had it on rolling road for power run ...they saying all o/k as it should be..but not on 197 bhp without checking think he said about 192bhp tells me all cars not the same and remap wont help.
regarding flat spot at approx 6000 revs...felt as if the fuel cut off for a split second then ok again...has had a recent service plugs oil K&N filter.new cambelt.and waterpump...hav'nt changed fuel filter
car always pulls very strong over the 5000 mark just got this issue...
rolling road fella tested up the road ...said it must be in my head as he thought it drove ok..
Thanks for your replies.:thumbup1:

regarding fuel used got unleaded from morrisons but did not check octane..

Last edited:
morrisons dont do super unleaded around here so it will be 95? or 93? think super is 97, if this is right...