EP3 update

Nashy

Platinum Member
Got some goodies for the type r today DC sports exhaust and a injen CAI and ive got some BC coilovers coming in a week or so! I must say after fitting the exhaust and CAI today has transformed the car!! sound is epic!! ill get some pic's/vids on ASAP!!

Oh yeah forgot to reply dude yeah theres gonna be a meet organised in april when you back?

Forgot Maz have got the dreaded lurgy! :worried: ill post them as soon as i get the chance! lol

Oh charming!! Just watching the grand prix 1st then see how I feel! :worried: there is a meet in April but no date has been set yet I'll let you know when it is though!

Some pic's of the exhaust, didnt manage to get one of the injen inake as theres not much to see lol! The car is needing a detail badly but it will have to wait till the weekend and then ill post some better pic's!

march006.jpg
march007.jpg
march008.jpg

Attachments

• march006.jpg
    march006.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 0
  • march007.jpg
    march007.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 0
After having some epic weather here in cumbria i decided to give the 'R' some love and give it a full detail! This took me all day just about (6-7hrs) and im suffering it today! the pictures dont really do it justice but is so clean looks like oil and feels smooth like glass lol also took the civic badge off really cleans the rear end up! Also just ordered some spoon socks and mugen pedals just awaiting delivery!

So the process of the day was:

Rinse with the pressure washer
Snow foam x2 (using meguires gold class shampoo)
Wash with the 2 bucket method (using meguires gold class shampoo)
Full clay of the car (using meguires quick detailer and meguires clay bar)
x2 coats of autoglym SRP (super resin polish)
1 coat of autoglym EGP (extra gloss protection)
1 coat of autoglym HD wax

This is the result (need better pic's but i dont have a fancy camera) Wasnt that dirty but i like to clay at least twice a year just to keep on top of things!!

typer001.jpg
typer002.jpg
typer003.jpg
typer004.jpg
typer005.jpg
typer006.jpg
typer007.jpg

also i lowered the rear just a touch which i think looks smiles better!

Looks good mate!!!

Any vids of the exhaust noise yet??? Mate of mine just put a PiperX Filter on his and it sounds mental, especially when things get crazy. :smiley:

Looks good mate!!!

Any vids of the exhaust noise yet??? Mate of mine just put a PiperX Filter on his and it sounds mental, especially when things get crazy. :smiley:

Cheers!! no not yet will be getting a drive by soon enough!! had a play with a mazda 3 mps running 380hp!! well he smoked me to say the least! i wont post that vid anyway!!