Euro car parts flash sale

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
FLASH25 = 25% off tonight only i believe.

LOADS of detailing stuff cheap, aswell as their standard car spares too of course..............

Missed out!
[MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION]

Code: FLASH25 for 25% discount working again right now.

Plus Sonax BSD quick detailer (2 x 750ml bottles) for £10.48 with FREE delivery is a ridonculous bargain. And the stuff is unbelievably good and stupidly easy / quick to apply. My wifes Yaris which has had a wash each year for 5 years from new, just had a clean and a coat of this and its beading and continues to bead like a good-un !!!

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/c...essentials/car-detailing/?549992160&0&cc5_761

@Chris91

Code: FLASH25 for 25% discount working again right now.

Plus Sonax BSD quick detailer (2 x 750ml bottles) for £10.48 with FREE delivery is a ridonculous bargain. And the stuff is unbelievably good and stupidly easy / quick to apply. My wifes Yaris which has had a wash each year for 5 years from new, just had a clean and a coat of this and its beading and continues to bead like a good-un !!!

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/c...essentials/car-detailing/?549992160&0&cc5_761

ok I'm actually running low on qd so I've given it a try for that price! Your shout on the e cloths was a good'un so I'll try it :smile:

Sonax QD is a brilliant product for the price. I bought a couple of bottle last time ECP had the 25% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its unreal isnt it @-Eddie-

I was more thinking of the lights you commented on Chris. But you'll love the BSD. I've told a few friends. None who've puchased have been dissapointed inc some pretty hardcoe detailers.

Last two FREE deliveries have been NEXT DAY UPS too....... :d

Yeah it's very very good, I'd say it's the best QD I have ever used. It gets great reviews over on detailing world too.

Yeah it's very very good, I'd say it's the best QD I have ever used. It gets great reviews over on detailing world too.

Detailing World is where i got put onto it when i asked about long term protection after having my car machine polished etc. First QD i've used.....but i cant see how you could want any more ?

Not actually sure im ever gonna wax again. Some guys reckon if you use a PH neutral shampoo a coat of this stuff will last 8+ washes. TBH its so quick and easy to apply; i wack a coat on after every wash. 10 mins max and the look, feel, shine and beading protection is unreal.

Its unreal isnt it @-Eddie-

I was more thinking of the lights you commented on Chris. But you'll love the BSD. I've told a few friends. None who've puchased have been dissapointed inc some pretty hardcoe detailers.

Last two FREE deliveries have been NEXT DAY UPS too....... :d

i meant I missed the flash sale pal :smile: would have had a browse for bargains.... not the lights, already have projectors and xenons :thumbsup: