European Trip - Nurburgring, Stelvio Pass, Maranello, Col de Turini, Monte Carlo, Spa

Well worth it guys. Cost probably closer to £1,000 each. But then again our boat to and from mainland UK from Dublin has to be factored in - which most of you won't require. That cost us £165 each!

Also, hiring a Ferrari and the 200 at the 'Ring...

Plan on going back next Feb / March (depending on dates). Fancy taking the 197, but also hiring an R26r whilst i'm there as i've always wanted to drive one!

I was in August also in maranello and St agata, shame that the 599XX wasnt there at this time :tomato:
We drove a Gallardo superleggera lp570 and a scuderia f430 hehe

I want to go to Swiss & Italy next year :001_wub:

Two mates did a trip to europe about 8 years ago, no planning whatso ever.

Got off the boat at calais, tossed a coin for left or right and just kept going in one big loop.

They say it was the best trip of their lives.

About 2500 miles in 7 days going france, belgium, germany austria, switzerland, italy back into france then spain, just getting to as many places as possible, sleeping in the car, a 205 GTi most nights and living off baby bels and using baby wipes.

Would love to do the same but maybe without the baby wipes :rofl:-

Awesome! The Gallardo is something I would like to drive someday!

I thought the same, and to be honest I'm a little Ferrari hater haha did a friend a favour who loves Ferrari and of course I had to go first in the Lamborghini haha but in the end the scud. was WAY better !
I was a little bit disappointed of the Gallardo :001_unsure:

Did you also get the vid of the drive ?
Haha love it in the 70 speed limit I hit 220 and the Ferrari guy just showed me with his hand to slow down a little bit, but after getting sideways out of a roundabout he was not as excited as I am hahahaha and screamed NONONONO