evenin all

been posting on here for a few weeks but decided to introduce myself proper.

got myself an 08 nimbus 197 cup and absolutely love it. It's my first proper hot hatch (apart from a 1.1 polo gt coupe I had as my first car, lol) Driven my dads '58 rs4 a couple of times and handling wise the cup is definitely up there with it.

Got some nice photo's of the car in Snowdonia. Now if I could only work out how to get them from my phone onto here........

i'd recommend opening a "photobucket uk" account mate all u have to do is post the image code on here then and ure laughing.

look forward to seeing them photos mate

also I live a stones throw from Brecon and I've come to a conclusion that Brecon is indeed 197 heaven.

You'll see me most weekends on that epic road that topgear use between Brecon and Hirwaun.

If anyone's ever in the area give me a shout.

And if anyone can help me with how to do a signature I'll be forever indebted to them.

Safe.

Last edited:
:welcome: to the site.

To have a signature, you need to be a paid member as a minimum, are you after a picture signature?

I bet some of the pics you have are amazing, I know that some of the ones I took in the Highlands were epic!

nice one mike. Come payday next week I'm defo in for being a paid member.

I saw somewhere you're after regional reps so if you haven't yet got one for south wales I'd like to put my hand up.

The pics I took were on a proper stormy day with some epic clouds and dramatic lighting so really can't wait to show em off.