Exhaust tips

I want some exhaust tips as looks a bit boring without them can anyone recommend any? Don't want stupidly big ones or small ones like the genuine 197 ones if I'm correct? Want something in the middle which looks right, thanks!

I got some off ebay for £15 and they are bigger than renault ones but not too big. Il try get you the link. I would post a photo up of them on the car but having trouble uploading pics at the moment!!

I bought these ones off ebay ( 121145754083 ) slight taper on them that goes well with the diffuser..

These are the ones I puchased - they're slightly larger than the previous suggestion. Ebay item no 380680405910

abnq7c.jpg

Attachments

• abnq7c.jpg
    abnq7c.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 36
Thanks guys. Just one question, looking at the ebay add the tips don't look like they would fit my 197. My exhaust pipes are pointing down how do u get these to fit?

Apologise if I sound dull

You mean they have a slight angle? They slide over your exhaust and you tighten the clamp or screw to grip them up.

Any exhaust tips you see on eBay or wherever will fit any exhaust as long as it's the right diameter where they slide over!

Last edited:
If I was to get a tip it would have to have a bend as my exhaust pipes are both pointing to the ground so can't see how that would fit my car. Got lots of pics of my car but you can't see the exhaust.

Did you just put these on with the fittings supplied?

Hi bud i cut the 2 fittings that screw in with the 6mm bolts off that come with the exhaust tips and just put a renault jubilee clip round it inside the diffuser and have had no issues at all. You also cant see the clips so its a win win mate. :wink:

Hi bud i cut the 2 fittings that screw in with the 6mm bolts off that come with the exhaust tips and just put a renault jubilee clip round it inside the diffuser and have had no issues at all. You also cant see the clips so its a win win mate. :wink:

Cheers mate, hail hail. :wink: