F1 2010

this has got to be the hardest game ive ever played.

even with my steering wheel set up its near enough impossible. i consider myself track experienced so i put the difficulty on expert.

im lapping 7 seconds slower than pole and cannot see where I am going wrong

an1 else have this issue?

Woody, its because of all the bugs.

Game is pissing me off big time at the moment, turn fuel and tyre sim off and you should find it a bit easier.

Soon they patch this unfinished game the better.

yeah i noticed it had a few glitches in bahrain. i just turn it off and walk away when i get annoyed lol still on race 1 lmao. theres is no way I am that slow

My mate had a corrupted save today, he was pissed to say the least. Think he had done 8 races so he was jumping that he had to start again.

omg what a piss take if that happens to me ill thro the game in the bin lol

Apparently, the corrupt saves can happen when you take on R&D challenges during practice sessions. They shouldnt happen at all, but dont do that and it shouldnt happen until they patch the game.

....got this on Friday....had a good session on it today. Experimenting with setings etc. Will start the career proper when I've got the hang of it. Tried it out on line as well and it was mental...just a few quick races.....you can tell its new as all the players were spinning off all over....what about a vertual meet sometime (PS3)?

Today was the first day i spent a serious lenght of time on it! Had a go on expert and didn't like it one bit! I will stick with medium/hard for the moment. I just couldn't cope with the lack of TC and ABS. I made a complete mess of it!

I would be up for a virtual meet! Im sure there are a few others who will come doughnutting on a track lol!

Ye im up for that, had a race with a few guys from avforums last Saturday and that was good fun.

...I will work out how to set one an on-line session up and update this thread....although I must say, setting the session up will be far easier than finding a 'window of oportunity' whilst the Missus is away from the living room....!!

....who's got PS3 and who's got XBox.....the online system on PS3 basically relies on users knowing the name of the private gaming room and the pass word.....don't think you need gamer tags like the xbox.....if you're on PS3 let me know your user names and I can invite you to be a freind and ivite from there.....I think once the room is set up, you can enter and leave as you please with or withouth the host being present.....I think?