Face lift Ford Fiesta makes the new clio look....bad?

ST2 spec for 1k extra gives LED headlights (Which are awesome) and half leather and Climate control. Alot of car for 18k, especially if its main rival is going to be 22k

Face lift fiesta > New clio.

Both look mongified though.

Couldn't have said it better myself, but I guess they need to spruce things up a bit with most modern cars looking about an inch apart in appearance.

The clio could do with a more defined sharper grille, and the fiesta looks horrendous with it's monsterous front. Deffo want to see them in their full glory before I make definitive judgements

Clio - 5 door - Death of the Hot Hatch

Only going to be available as a 3 door. Proper order that is!! This could very well be my next car in a few years.

I think it'll be a real grower in the looks department.

Give it a few sightings out and the road and it'll become more and more desirable...

Now if the current fiesta st had this engine when it was released instead of the 2.0 id have to say the Clio 197/200 would have had to be a much better car than it is to take to hot hatch crown from it.

If only it came with a dual clutch auto option for when you cant be arsed driving it like you stole it... :lol:

Fiesta ST looks much nicer than new Clio. Biggest problem ST has is the type of driver that will buy them in a couple of years.

Ford showed the rest how's done. 3 doors, manual and I guess an easily tunable 180bhp lump, all that for 17k. This is the answer for the ones who'd say ''cars are getting expensive these days and people shouldn't be moaning about the clio's price blah blah''.

On top of that I personally like the looks as well, much better looking than the mk4 RS IMO, and that comes from someone who hugely dislike fords...

Saw the ST in the metal at the Autosport show last week. The car had pearlescent red paint, which in some colours looked orange. I liked the paintwork and it generally looked quite nice up close. With a plate in the centre of the grill, it makes it look much better. Still think it looks a bit dated, but better in the metal. They should really have made the exhausts the same on both sides though, twin on the right hand side. Should have been single oval on both IMO.

The other day i saw one of the new shaped fiestas on the road and it looks pretty horrible in the flech. The new grille make the front end look huge!! It also looks really narrow. I'm not sure how different the st will look up close but i think i will give that a miss!!

Similar Thread Suggestions