FAO Ripspeed!

i just threw up in my mouth a bit.................:s

458 is still king :cloud9:

458 is overpriced. Audi is slow for the money gtr is on the money hp to cash :wink:

If your comparing this to the 430 spyder, the the fair comparison would be the 430 scud, seeing this is the higher tuned R8 GT. I'd have the scud all day long. I'm sure it would leave this lying in a pool of it's own sick wondering what the he'll happened.

458 and gallardo blanc pain would also be ahead of this.

Expensive compared to a gtr and slow compared to a gtr :wink: if u spent ferrari money or audi r8 money on a gtr u are talking over 1000 bhp and alot more goodies and gadgets. + u get jap reliability not prone to break down like dodgey r8 or prone to very expensive servicing .......

as much a fan as I am of the GTR. Its not as reliable as the old R34. Gearbox appears to be made of milkybars and doesnt seem as easily tunable as the old RB26 engine.

but for £185k ... im sure i could think of a few better cars to buy than an Audi R8. :headphone:

I like the Audi R8s, they are very handsome. But the newer Ferrari's aren't really doing it for me any more. If I had that kind of money I don't know where I would go, I don't like 911s either. Think the Audi would win.

I'd have the standard V10 R8 over that, much better looking. But I'd have a 458 over any R8 or GTR. People don't seem to rate the GTR as a drivers car, seem to say it's too electronic and I don't think you'll hear people saying that about a 458

...Ferarri every time....was in the New Forest this weekend. Spotted a 458 in the Lyndhurst Ferarri/Masserati dealers.....they are just brilliant.......

That Lambo is nice. Not that colour fo rme though. They do a nice grey colour I think.