Fed up!

Im in the same boat. However i cant help think these steering issues are hindering my views on the car?

When i fancy a blast, on tight twisty roads and i forget about all the little issues i love it. It walks all over my mates civic type r...and he hates it as he is a typical VTEC bummer.

But, when using it too and from work on the week i drive for my lift share i hate it. The steering makes everything a chore and just grates on me.

But what do we replace with?!

Something sensible? Something boosted? I keep looking at S3s and gti golfs but i dunno.

To be philosophically, most things in life are a compromise. The clio is a one trick pony but does it really well. The brilliant suspension covers up for the engines inadequacies. The car is second to no other but 7 years ago when released, the world was a very different place but the clio in essence is the same car. We want more than just one trick for 20 grand..hence the new 200T with its 4 doors.

I went out in my friends one series diesel and I was blown away. It was quick, comfortable, good on fuel and looked grown up. Got back into mine and I regressed to being 22 again. Unfortunately I'm not and the M62 isn't a track.

Sorry for the analogy, but the clio is like having a **** buddy. Great having wild sex but sometimes you just want a cuddle LOL. I've had my fun but now I need something thats gonna give me more and take less.....

typical VTEC bummer.

HA!

I only drive mine 2 minutes in the morning to the train station and 2 minutes back in the evening but then when the weekend comes....

She gets as much action as a hooker in a sausage factory.

HA!

I only drive mine 2 minutes in the morning to the train station and 2 minutes back in the evening but then when the weekend comes....

She gets as much action as a hooker in a sausage factory.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come the summer you might change your mined mike:smile:

you thinking of a swift?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come the summer you might change your mined mike:smile:

you thinking of a swift?

I might but I can't see it. Yea I quite like the swift tbh still has the small hatch apeal to it aswel. And with the Clio only getting used for comuting it's a waste aswel as a pain in my a**

quote->
Sorry for the analogy, but the clio is like having a **** buddy. Great having wild sex but sometimes you just want a cuddle LOL. I've had my fun but now I need something thats gonna give me more and take less.....
end of quote

That is so spot on. I love my clio too when driving hard and enjoying it. But when you are tired and just to relaxed drive home clio is not the best place to be. Even E34 bmw is more relaxing car with smooth ride.

if you want some thrills, and some relaxing, have a look at the megane 250. its abit of both

To be honest, it sounds like you're getting old :smile:

This happened to be fairly recently which is why I sold my s2000 lol :smile:

i've always been tempted by the Alfa Romeo Giuletta cloverleaf. A bit soft in comparison to the clio, but i think a good looking car, slightly more fuel friendly, more practical and power. Alfa are doing some good offers i think as well on brand new.