Few pics of the new car and just a lil bit about me

Hey, my names James im 26 and live in Didcot in Oxfordshire. Only been here few months now as originally from Milton Keynes. Work around Oxford as a TV engineer and a lover of cars i have got to know some good roads.

Looking for some advice on any good locations for a good drive and some interesting landscapes. Not fussed about distance but preferably in England for now ha.

I currently have no internet access which sucks but thanks to the wonders of mobile phones im here. Cant upload much but have added a link to my Flickr at the bottom with a few snaps from the weekend i picked the car up and went over to Cheddar Gorge.

Anyways sorry for the essay and hi!!

8462983998_0c01894f45_b.jpg

8462972556_5b78698a45_b.jpg

8461867115_90ae6ffe56_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Liking the pictures mate,

I live in Didcot during the week mate, driving a nimbus 197, I'll keep a look out for you :smile:

Saweet! May see my girlfriend driving it sometimes but will keep a look out fella. Seen another albi few times but not yours, yet!

Saweet! May see my girlfriend driving it sometimes but will keep a look out fella. Seen another albi few times but not yours, yet!

In Didcot so far I've seen and Albi and a Racing Blue 200 and a RB197 in Abingdon.

Few about!

Where about in Didcot d'ya live? - I'm just off of Sandringham Rd.

The spec of your car is awesome :-p

Up at great western park. Yeah about the spec.... I looked at so many clios ha. I looked at both the 200 and 197. Previously owned a white 197 ff too. Decided the 200 was just not as nice as i dont like the front bumper and the recaros look weird in the yellowy colour. So 197 ff with recaros :smile: one thing missing was xenons but projectors will do ha.

Welcome to site fella, may be a bit far for u but ribblehead viaduct/north Yorkshire is epic for pics and drives.used to be able to park right underneath arches.

Cheers rs ian will have a look about going! Well when the weather gets tad better. Thanks everyone you seem alot nicer than most owners forums!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions