Finally have a 200.

BM's are great until it comes to parts and the like then they become the biggest POS ever. Was glad to see the back of mine in the end

Yeah mines only 8months old. Bought it new, ended up with a engine fault, jolted when pulling away, though it may have been the turbo or EGR value or something. But BMW's service wanted me to pay labour rates to get it fixed.. That wasn't happening. It also lost a lot of value due to the release of the 2 series so thought I'd get something I actually wanted.

Mine was 4 years old but recently developed a problem whereby in first gear pulling away there was no power at all until nearly 2.5k then got the power. Then after long journeys it would cut out at next set of lights. Took it to BM and it threw up loads of faults, 3 grand estimate to fix so off it went as a PX

Welcome to the R.S family! Best colour the Glacier White :wink:

i think mines staying for the long run. Too much fun

Yeah I do like the white..

Think I'll keep this one for a while too, will make a change from previous cars :tongueout:roud:

Went out for a blast tonight with a mate and his new Fiesta ST with the Mountune Upgrade.. Dyno'd at 215bhp, 6.4s 0-62. Both cars were neck and neck until about 70. Makes my 200 a fast one I guess.. He did pull abit on the straight though, as expected.

This was within legal limits if anyones wondering. :foxspeed::biggrin:

Wouldn't mind getting mine on a dyno too see what it is running.

Very impressed with the car, so much fun to drive.

Just missing some forum stickers now!

Went out for a blast tonight with a mate and his new Fiesta ST with the Mountune Upgrade.. Dyno'd at 215bhp, 6.4s 0-62. Both cars were neck and neck until about 70. Makes my 200 a fast one I guess.. He did pull abit on the straight though, as expected.

This was within legal limits if anyones wondering. :foxspeed::biggrin:

Wouldn't mind getting mine on a dyno too see what it is running.

Very impressed with the car, so much fun to drive.

Just missing some forum stickers now!

With a few up grades yourself think you will be doing him on the straights:smiley:

Arrrrrrhhh his and hers <3 lol

get a sprint spoiler.

I'm tempted but I don't think I like the cut out where the brake light is, tempted to not go for a spoiler at all.

I like the standard rear end now I have one.

May look at getting a custom cat back though.

Similar Thread Suggestions