FK springs

Hi all, just noticed that FK Automotive have drastically reduced the price of their springs, problem is, there are two choices and I think I'm right in thinking one set is for just 2005 model year??
Is it that simple, that the others, priced at £53 will be the ones for my R27??
Thanks

Fk do make springs for the 197!

Quite sure they don't Danny..

They make a spring for the Mk3 Clio but that's not suitable for the 197/200. The only sport spring I see listed in the trade pack is for the Mk2 (172/182).

Last edited:
oh, i might have the wrong springs on my car then! aahaha, although they seem fine. and did say clio mk3 197 on the box....

Mmmmm , quite confusing and yes the Clio C Sport is the 197.. I'll give em a ring and double check.

You've had them on quite a while too so you'd have thought any problems would have surfaced by now.

Yes that's what you'd have thought, fitted fine, drop was fine, and I've been to the ring too... Aha! Maybe worth a ring just to check before buying!

Thanks guys, if you find out for definate can you let me know, then ill definatly order a set for that price!!

What like quality are these? Would they compare to the likes of the eibach and h&r's?

I've got a 58 plate 197, wondering if these would fit? If so il probably big a set.

Cheers