Flocked dash?

Has anyone got any pictures of a 197 dash flocked? Just the top half?

Looking to improve the look of the cup and have been quoted £100 for the top half and the centre console :smile:

Cheers

On a road car its pointless it gets so dusty and is near impossible to clean . . .

Save your money for time attack :smile:

On a road car its pointless it gets so dusty and is near impossible to clean . . .

If it's done right it can be cleaned quite easy, i hoover mine or go over it with a black cloth.

It's in my alfa 145, not clio sorry.

Flocks great and tbh doesn't require much looking after a quick Hoover with a soft end brush nossel works the best. I had it done on my old 106 GTi

6c3b9889.png

Sorry it's not a 197 dash, tbh personally I don't think it suits the Clio but each to there own

Been put off TA by a lot of people man, think its for the best...you right it's out of my league. Hopefully one day I'll be able to help someone who can financially support it. Only 20, lots of time :smile: haha

As far as flock is concerned...a mate has it on his old M3 and he can just hoover it clean :-/ don't know if there's different types of flock maybe?

Alcantara is a material as you may know, used in Astons, Ferraris, Bentley and Lambo's. I'd say its more hard wearing then Flocking and a lot better looking. Where flocking particles are sprayed on this is a material that comes in lengths and needs patterning/cutting and sewing to fit. A lot more to it then flock.

I think it look 100% better then flocking, but thats my opinion, but I'd think most people on here would agree.

Alcantara is a material as you may know, used in Astons, Ferraris, Bentley and Lambo's. I'd say its more hard wearing then Flocking and a lot better looking. Where flocking particles are sprayed on this is a material that comes in lengths and needs patterning/cutting and sewing to fit. A lot more to it then flock.

I think it look 100% better then flocking, but thats my opinion, but I'd think most people on here would agree.

Definitely think your right there mate!

You got any idea what you would charge for a 197 top dash and centre console?
Pm me if needs be man :smile: