Focus St mountune

What are peoples thoughts on them? I know not as good as the rs but my mate poped over today in his st focus which had the mountune on (filter, hose, intercooler, remap) and was very impressed. It was the st3 with full leather. Climate etc but how good it was on handling, good looks. Well equiped.hes not the quickest driver on earth (bless him) but it felt really quick compared to the clio.
As said in the bigining ehat are peoplethoughts?

No personnal experience but they look F'ing awesome!!

Been following the fifteen52's Focus. SO NICE

I intended to buy a Focus ST or Astra VXR ( viewed quite a few ) but spotted my 197 and fell in love with it :smile: got rid of a Focus with a nice set of Wolfraces on decent tires and it was lowered didn't handle anywhere as near s good as the RS

Kev no didnt drive it but i was quiet supriesd at the over all package of the car
the engine sounds awsome with the mountune on

Had one for 5 years. Mine was a ST2 as I hate full leather and in the Focus ST with its black dash, black roof lining and then black leather seats it makes the interior very very dull. My car had the Mountune kit, stainless steel Mountune exhaust, Focus RS clutch, RS flywheel, RS clutch slave cylinder, uprated brakes all round and a few other bits. For acceleration the Mountune ST will leave the Clio well in its wake however the brakes are not great and the handling wouldn't be as good. Between the two on a B Road there would be nothing in it.

This was mine:

IMG_2018a.jpg
IMG_2027.jpg

Last edited:
Kev i doubt it as im a true rs man. Just was really supprised at them and the nouse it made

paddy it was the new shape focus which hes got. Yours seemd to have some tasty up grades.

In my opinion the Mk2 Focus with the Mountune kit is but the Mk3 isn't. Personal preference though and I'm sure others will disagree but the tubo 5 cylinder engine is one of the best ever made. The standard Recaro seats in the ST are also the most comfortable seats I've sat in.

Last edited:
The noise ? Buy a 700 quid t5 Volvo drop a milltek on it jobs a good un , then you can carry a small village in the boot too !! Lol sorry just having a laugh ,