Foot Pedals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have a job in construction and as you can guess at this time of the year my work boots become very muddy! Does anybody know of a way where I can keep the foot pedals of my car clean whilst not having to remove my work boots? Due to the thickness of my socks that I wear to reduce blisters, none of my casual shoes will fit me when I'm wearing them. I'm also really hesitant to drive bare footed as I have a nasty touch of athletes foot and as you can imagine I don't want to ruin my relatively new car by spreading the bacterium. Driving in my work socks isn't an option as they cause me to slip quite often and the last thing I want is my foot to slip off the breaks when I'm driving near the coast!!!!

Any help with this tricky situation would be appreciated, money isn't an obstacle for pedals with new technology but I'm no millionaire!!

Mbee

Cheap pair of plimsolls from asos that are a size up on your normal size to accommodate your socks.

Thanks Chris. Do you know of anything a bit more stylish than just cheap plimsolls? Like I said money isn't too much of a big deal.

Thanks Chris. Do you know of anything a bit more stylish than just cheap plimsolls? Like I said money isn't too much of a big deal.

Maybe some Fred Perry ones then lol.

I find plimsolls the most comfortable shoes to drive in. I have about 20 pairs ranging in brands and prices lol.

Maybe some Fred Perry ones then lol.

I find plimsolls the most comfortable shoes to drive in. I have about 20 pairs ranging in brands and prices lol.

Which would you recommend for comfort and style? My Clio is a metallic grey so shoes that match my car would be great, pictures would be ideal. Also, velcro would be better as tying laces can be time consuming.

Which would you recommend for comfort and style? My Clio is a metallic grey so shoes that match my car would be great, pictures would be ideal. Also, velcro would be better as tying laces can be time consuming.

well you might want to try the brand "fc-uk" for comfort, and style wise I would recommend there line of shoes named "off"

let us know how you get on :smiley:

Haha yep you beat me to it Chris, they are the exact shoes I would also recommend!

But Reebok have also brought out some as a follow-on to Pump. They work in a similar way to the Pump, but they now have a little crank handle on instead. Called 'Wind Up'....

Last edited:
Haha yep you beat me to it Chris, they are the exact shoes I would also recommend!

But Reebok have also brought out some as a follow-on to Pump. They work in a similar way to the Pump, but they now have a little crank handle on instead. Called 'Wind Up'....

2 questions..

Question 1. Do the shoes come in grey as previously requested? (This would have to include the pump and crank handle.)
Question 2. How far once pumped would I come off the ground? (I am scared of heights)

I've always found these quite comfortable to drive in.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-13-17-48-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-13-17-48-28.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions