Forza 4 Clio Cup Series

To which P.I should cars be tuned to?

• Total voters
I can only hit 1.36 on unclean laps, not even leaving the track, It keeps fouling by lifting two wheels over one of the kerbs :/

Ah sod it, lets give this a go!

Gamer tag is 'Gregg GTi', I'll go for number 333 and I'll pick Infineon Raceway - NASCAR layout.

I'm in, im already a member matty888

Pick a car number mate (Page 1 for numbers already taken) and also a track. I'll add you shortly and send the cars as soon as you accept.

Ah sod it, lets give this a go!

Gamer tag is 'Gregg GTi', I'll go for number 333 and I'll pick Infineon Raceway - NASCAR layout.

As above Gregg, I'll add you shortly and get the cars sent over ASAP.

You may change the settings on the car, but you may not add/remove any parts.

yeah till saturday 12:00

I have put my setup on the storefront its not amazing and loads of room for improvement which im going to spend my afternoon doing haha

I have 20 race's but only 19 entrants. Who am I missing from the list?

Matty888 won't have a race/track yet as he hasn't picked a number so can't be placed on the calendar until then. :wink:

Also #04 Richy200 isn't on the entrants list on the first page of this thread or the other one but he is on the times so far bit...

Last edited:
Matty888 and Gregg GTi, you have fwend requests to accept from me. Cars will be sent ASAP. :wink:

Is there still time to get in on this??

Gotta love abit of forza :smile:

Of course, what's your Gamertag? You also need to pick a number that nobody alread has (Page 1) and a track for us to race one (Page 10). The track must not be a duplicate of anybody elses choice though.

Cool, I ain't home till Friday, looks like I'll only have 24 hours to put a time in!

Gt is: x TGM x MATTIE and I'll take #09

Track, I see no one has picked the Top Gear circuit?! That will be my choice

Cool, I ain't home till Friday, looks like I'll only have 24 hours to put a time in!

Theres already another thread for setting Top Gear times (allbeit in a standard car)

Ok mate, I'll get N0ddie to add you to the entrants and I'll add you into the Calendar tomorrow with TG Circuit.

Theres already another thread for setting Top Gear times (allbeit in a standard car)

Indeed there is, but we can include it for the modified cars too... I'll be dead last on that one, hate that track. :smiley:

I've been thinking....I reckon this might be closer if the 'rules' were broardened a bit, to the car simply being a b500 Clio. This way each person can modify the car to their own driving style and what they think will work on certain tracks, I.e power vs handling. I think this may make it more competitive as people will be using a car they may feel more comfortable with rather than having to adapt.
What do people think?

I've been thinking....I reckon this might be closer if the 'rules' were broardened a bit, to the car simply being a b500 Clio. This way each person can modify the car to their own driving style and what they think will work on certain tracks, I.e power vs handling. I think this may make it more competitive as people will be using a car they may feel more comfortable with rather than having to adapt.
What do people think?

Clio Cup race cars are all the same though.

Just different tunes.

What do people think?

Cars really need to be the same as otherwise all your measuring is peoples abilty to build and tune.

My bloody save game is coming up as corrupt when I try and save a setup or install a bought setup. Says I've got to delete my save game from the HDD and start again.

What a ba$tard. Just means every time I wanna try it I have to change the setup to my last one. Tis ghey!