Found these..

I've been looking at those, cheaper alternative to the ktec kit.

The discs are cheaper too when it comes to replacement time, £349

Are you having some, could try for a discount.

I've been looking at those, cheaper alternative to the ktec kit.

The discs are cheaper too when it comes to replacement time, £349

Are you having some, could try for a discount.

Already got the hi-spec set up..otherwise i would!

The one you linked to IS a big disk kit.

Convert your car from 312mm One piece discs to our 330mm 2 Piece grooved discs and alloy bells. This kit retains the original Brembo calipers but includes a 9mm spacer and longer bolts.

This is a very effective way to improve your braking and fills out the standard wheels.

You may have to move some wheel weights on the inside of the standard 17" wheels to gain extra clearance, if this is required you will just have to get the wheel rebalanced.

Don't see the point as although it utalises an alloy bell there is no spacer or bobbin between the two so heat disapation decrease will be minimal a "proper" two piece kit will be seperated by washers or in the best case bobbins . This kit will be alright I assume how ever would be sceptical of any real gain from a slightly larger disc as heat is what kills the brakes , pads and fluid .

Also worth noting their "upgraded" discs for an alcon "alternative" have reports of lasting less than two track days when coupled with an aggresive (ish) pad . Unlike the real deal Alcons .

As for hi - spec are they not the guys who bolt to half calipers together spacing them with a block of aluminium ? To suit application , aint they also really heavy calipers the ones I felt at autosport were unreal how heavy they were but imagine you retain the brembo calipers ? They just supply discs and bells ?

yeah, as in the description, it retains the brembo calipers. So no hi-spec caliper used.

I see your point, but surely for a small company like hi-spec (in the relative world of brakes), having a caliper that can be adapted by spacers is a far more cost effective way than having to manufacture many width calipers for different applications.

And a mono-bloc caliper is a pretty expensive bit of kit, so again, the benefit of a two piece item.

I do totally agree with you tho, with discs etc, there is usually no replacement for original items from the top names like AP or Alcon.

Hence why i went with the k-tec sourced 330mm kit as its made my Performance Friction.