French car mag?

Where has the french car mag gone!!! i cant buy it anywhere anymore! tried everywhere you can buy it online i expect but you always want to have a look before you buy it. And how come they dont do a clio mag. They do mags for vauxhalls and ford and everything eles :worried: My car feels left out poor CLIOS out there :worried: :jumpon:

I got last months French Car Magazine from a local newsagents, its hit and miss if they have it each month, but if you want one can always pick it up and send it on? Or just send mine on when I'm done with it!?

I got last months French Car Magazine from a local newsagents, its hit and miss if they have it each month, but if you want one can always pick it up and send it on? Or just send mine on when I'm done with it!?

PFC comes out bi-monthly, might explain why they don't have it each month :smile:

Next issues on sale 18th August

Ohhh really?!! Ill have a look tomorrow. Not even the 24hour asdas & tescos and that have any just silly fords & vauxhalls :smile:

WH smith are the best for magazines so much choice, i used to get all my mags from there

Mark usually posts up when the next issue is due out.
Also check Facebook for the PerformanceFrenchCar page.

I hope they aren't in danger of going bust are they? I'm gonna subscribe I think, £20 for a year is really good! Unless there's something hidden away I don't know about. Just looks like you have to register on their forum etc.