Freshly painted wheels and new side skirts

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Pics taken off my phone so not brilliant ill get some decent pics up when the weathers abit beta,

clio004.jpg
clio001.jpg
clio002.jpg
clio003.jpg

Exhaust is gettin fitted tomorrow so ill get some pics of that over the weekend:thumbup:

Wheels look awesome mate, much better than silver. Not too sure on the side skirts but as long as you're hapy with them that's all that counts :smile:

Did you get your strutbrace on yet? And what exhaust were you having, the milltek?

yea got the strut brace painted the same colour as the car havent fitted yet, yea going for the milltek goes in tomorrow morning to get fitted.

Those alloys look a lot better and really suit the car!! The skirts and splitter go really well with the albi colour in my opinion! Bet you cant wait to get the milltek on! If you can get some videos up that would be cool!

Those alloys look a lot better and really suit the car!! The skirts and splitter go really well with the albi colour in my opinion! Bet you cant wait to get the milltek on! If you can get some videos up that would be cool!

yea ill try and get some videos up mate thanks for the comments

i do like the first and last pic,

black wheels on blue Albi/R/B looks hard as nails dont you think, lol

I almost had a milltek from someone off here a few months back,but lost out as it was on ebay :worried: Still want one so yea, vids/detailed pics when you get chance would be awesome!

I almost had a milltek from someone off here a few months back,but lost out as it was on ebay :worried: Still want one so yea, vids/detailed pics when you get chance would be awesome!
yea no prob ill try and get some pics while they are fitting it too

Similar Thread Suggestions