FROG BOMBER!! sold....... :'(

Only picked it up today and need to adjust my back box a bit as it's knocking against the heat shield. Once me and my mate have done that I'll get some fly by vids up.

Looks decent enough doesn't it mate. Half tempted to fit one myself but my flat spots are awful enough. You planning a remap anytime soon or are you going to live with it for now?
Get those fly by vids up :wink:

The Sounds awesome isn't it :jump1:

I had a small knocking the only way I cured it was with a uprated lower engine mount

Looks decent enough doesn't it mate. Half tempted to fit one myself but my flat spots are awful enough. You planning a remap anytime soon or are you going to live with it for now?
Get those fly by vids up :wink:

My flat spot hasn't really increased, in fact id say since Tuesday its bedded in and has improved lower rev performance. I would like to re-map with K-tec's Crackle map, but cant afford it at the mo, maybe later in the year.

The Sounds awesome isn't it :jump1:

I had a small knocking the only way I cured it was with a uprated lower engine mount
Love it mate, it sounds so aggressive with the K-tec cat back!! :jump1:

I have the knock too, really annoying. Is it an easy job to swap out??

After 3days of bedding in and an hour of diffuser off adjusting the back box, the car is back to sounding raucous!!! I'll get some videos up when I find someone willing enough to video me doing the fly by!!

This page has too many :jump1:

:jump1: :jump1: :jump1: :jump1:

Quick update, not a lot has changed since the manifold was put on in May, but the cars got through another MoT! thank goodness! So an oil and filter change came plus preparation for Fcs this weekend, I've made some unusual style choices, which will be unveiled this Saturday...... so watch this space.

Unusual style choices eh.. Be sure to upload some pics.

Really want to hear the Toyosports in the flesh. I will be visiting MikeLY soon down in MK so you should come along.

the unveiling!!

as promised photos of the car! official unveiling took place at Fcs today so here are some pics of just detailed and at castle combe.
WP_002376.jpg
WP_002384.jpg
WP_002364.jpg
WP_002363.jpg
WP_002362.jpg

Had a brilliant weekend at fcs, which has led me to this announcement:

The car is off the road for 2 weeks for development for a new product which should at some point in the near future be available for all 197/200's. Keep your eyes out for an update. :smiley:

Love the car not so keen on the stickers but everyone’s taste is different curious on new upgrade
:thumbsup:

I can't say to much as im unsure how much the company assisting in the development want to be disclosed, but the product will be track ready, and help the car move! :wink:

It couldn't have worked out more beautifully, I'm away for 2 weeks hols tomorrow so I come back to newly developed product and don't have to do a thing for it!! :smiley: so as soon as I hear anything I shall inform you all.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GrumpyTwig General Chat 13