From a Megane to a Clio?

i went from an r26 to a 200. i think the clio handled as well if not better than the meg, it was certainly more fun to drive around a corner! i liked the sound of the clio much more, and also the the fact it wasnt covered in silly stickers. but i just sold the clio as the lack of pulling away straight line speed was a bit upsetting.. and to be honest with cup pack/recaros etc, its not very practical for day to day driving, much less than the r26 was anyway.

i went from an r26 to a 200. i think the clio handled as well if not better than the meg, it was certainly more fun to drive around a corner! i liked the sound of the clio much more, and also the the fact it wasnt covered in silly stickers. but i just sold the clio as the lack of pulling away straight line speed was a bit upsetting.. and to be honest with cup pack/recaros etc, its not very practical for day to day driving, much less than the r26 was anyway.

Well i think the only thing about the Meg that i'm gonna miss is the torque and the dump valve, well only time will tell if i'm gonna regret selling mine for a Clio 197/200
A big plus is that i don't need a practical car at all just something fun and nice looking for the drive too work and the occasional track day

Well i think the only thing about the Meg that i'm gonna miss is the torque and the dump valve, well only time will tell if i'm gonna regret selling mine for a Clio 197/200
A big plus is that i don't need a practical car at all just something fun and nice looking for the drive too work and the occasional track day

i bought a ducati for straight line fun, and an audi a5 cabriolet for my every day drive. best of both worlds.