Front Brake Seals

Hi,
Anyone know if anywhere stocks complete brake seal kits for standard 197 Brembo calipers?
Any help appreciated as I need them in a bit of a hurry and according to my local garage Renault UK don't really keep them in stock......
Thanks,
Joe

I have a repair kit for a front caliper on a Clio 197/200 sat on my desk now. I actually meant to order the rear one so I'll be sending it back. It's listed on their website as being manufactured by TRW (same as the rears).

I was informed wrongly then. I was told they don't supply the seals for the Brembo calipers. My mistake.

I have a repair kit for a front caliper on a Clio 197/200 sat on my desk now. I actually meant to order the rear one so I'll be sending it back. It's listed on their website as being manufactured by TRW (same as the rears).

Do you have the part number? I can't see a suitable kit on the website.

Chris

Go Brake Repair Kits>Renault>Clio then it's the penultimate entry on that page.

Sorry to tell you, but if that is the kit you have it isn't for the Brembo calipers then. It clearly states that the items in the image is the actual kit. That isn't a kit for the Brembos judging by the picture.

Sorry to tell you, but if that is the kit you have it isn't for the Brembo calipers then. It clearly states that the items in the image is the actual kit. That isn't a kit for the Brembos judging by the picture.

Up the page:

deadmau5 said:

Deadmau5, the Bremo isn't listed on the webpage (even as TRW). If you have the one second from the bottom it isn't for the Brembo's. It will be for the none Renaultsport models.