fuel price rise

Ill be filling the tank tonight!! Sick of the price of fuel, every time I go to get BP Ultimate it's gone up a 1p or 2. Three weeks ago it was 107.9 last week 110.9!

petrol is ridiculous now! Check all the shopping stores like tesco and that there petrols cheap! at sainsburys in my area super unleaded is only 104.9 :|:|:|

Don't forget when VAT goes back up in December, that will be another 2,5% on top too....

When they dropped VAT last year, they increased the duty on petrol so that there would be no price drop.

Labour = finished!

when i passed my test it was around 85.9p/ltr up too 116.9p/ltr around the end of last year/start of this year, its crazy how it dropped down to 86.9p/ltr not too long ago but its away back up again!!

Thats just judging on normal 95 unleaded (i know v-power etc is more expensive)

Just checking out old threads and come across this....

And you all thought £1.07 per litre was dear, how times change so quickly.

I just started reading this thread and thought £104.9p

Muck fee, i need to move.

Then saw it was an old thread.:swear:

Because i'm used to seeing petrol at over 1.30 a litre i got excited the other day in grantham when i saw some at £1.29.7

Is this normal ? :blush:hmy:

All this super taxing of fuel, the government are just shooting them selves in the foot because when the average person can not afford to run a car to get to work we will all move onto public transport (which is **** anyways and not that cheap either) and it won't be able to cope with the increased demand on it and people won't be able to get to work unless you live close to work and the country will suffer even IMO of course

All this super taxing of fuel, the government are just shooting them selves in the foot because when the average person can not afford to run a car to get to work we will all move onto public transport (which is **** anyways and not that cheap either) and it won't be able to cope with the increased demand on it and people won't be able to get to work unless you live close to work and the country will suffer even IMO of course

not only that you get a double whammy!!!! everything we buy comes via road so the fuel costs are passed on to us again....:swear:

not only that you get a double whammy!!!! everything we buy comes via road so the fuel costs are passed on to us again....:swear:

More like a triple wammy.. Everything has VAT and our earnings are taxed.

I read a Guardian article that detailed how for every £100 we earn we only really see around £26

Lol at this thread, I was mega excited last week when I saw vpower was at 1.40, where before I was paying almost 1.50

Lol at this thread, I was mega excited last week when I saw vpower was at 1.40, where before I was paying almost 1.50

Hahaha I know that feeling!!!

It's currently 140.9 at my local at the moment. :thumbup:

When I started driving could get 4star for a whisker under 40p a litre at the shell in ellesmere port past stanlow

Similar Thread Suggestions