full leather Recaro,s pics added on page 3.

Glad you like them mate - makes it all worthwhile!

As you have said we all need to see the pics but if you are happy with it thats the most important thing!

right here are a few pics not the best as they are from my phone again,

all comments welcome good, bad, and the ugly, lol

I want....

They look amazing mate I can see why you are so pleased with them!

cheers mate, :thumbup1:

the pics do not do em justice tbh,

the only thing they didnt do was the rear center head rest they didnt know i had 3 lol, which they have took away to be done, and i should have it back in 2 days.

Mate, they look absolutely stunning.

Do you know if they do anything similar for non Recaros?

thanks mate,

yes they do, they do them on the standard seats as well with the quilt effect. :thumbup1:

cheers Liam as well ^^^^ :smile:

nice job. Just had my replacement seat base done on mine today as well as the calendar arrive so happy days :smile:

nice job. Just had my replacement seat base done on mine today as well as the calendar arrive so happy days :smile:

How does the material differ from the original one, i am going to have to get mine done soon

Love the front seats but not quite sure on the rears, would have got some of the lighter leather on those as well. Guess my rear seats are being binned anyway so not bothere about them.

Love the front seats but not quite sure on the rears, would have got some of the lighter leather on those as well. Guess my rear seats are being binned anyway so not bothere about them.

it does have the lighter leather on the rears i just didnt take a good pic thats all, it has some on the back near the seat belts and some on the base either side. so 4 lighter bits in total on the rears. :thumbup1:

how come you getting rid of your rears, ( weight loss program ).