full paid membership

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
i have now set up a new account for membership to keep it separate.

membership is £5 per annum,
this will go towards site running costs.

membership is not compulsory, but would be greatly appreciated, and in return as a small way of a thank you, paid members get discounts from the site traders.

please pm me for paypal address details.

thanks again for all your support.

jase...

please add your user name in the message box on paypal so i know who has acctually sent money...

activation of your full paid membership account may take a couple of days...

it does run over from other site wayne just give me a few days as there is loads of stuff to sort not just this.

those that are paid up now - when is the next 12month payment due ?

is it going to be at the beginning of the year or will it be 12month from when you first paid ?

those that are paid up now - when is the next 12month payment due ?

is it going to be at the beginning of the year or will it be 12month from when you first paid ?

if you paid before march 2009 year then the renewal date was set for all to march 2010.
anyone that paid after march 2009, your renewall date is 12 months from the date you paid.

yours Si i believe is march 2010.

if you paid before march 2009 year then the renewal date was set for all to march 2010.
anyone that paid after march 2009, your renewall date is 12 months from the date you paid.

yours Si i believe is march 2010.

thanks for that i just wondered - as long as i/we get a reminder then thats fine :thumbup1: