gearbox still feels clunky

hello, after have the cup for about 3 months, maybe 4 i have got over the inital problem i had, ( top and bottom engine mount had goene) but was replaced under warenty, now i still feel that my gearbox is not what is could be, was at brands a couple of weeks ago and changing from 2nd/3rd and then 3rd/4th i feel like i have to let the box catch up with itself, i brought it to renault to test and they had it for 2 overnight tests, and said they could not find a fault with the gear box. where do i stand ? they sadi it could be an effect of the 2 mounts that had previously gone.

im used to using sporty gearboxs in the race car, and dont have a problem slamming it into a gear but with the clio i just doesnt feel right, feel like i am the worlds slowest gear change ever ! which sucks, people at racing think i have a sequential box in my car is just i can change gear bloody quick.......

does anyone in the south london area wanna meet so someone can compare it to there box........ little bit of comparison?

Try taking it to another Renault dealer and say you think the gearbox if buggered. See what their second opinion is.

My gear box seemed a bit plasticky coming from a 172 cup but I have either got used to it now or other bedded In