Good news!

Nashy

Platinum Member
After much deliberation on what to do next with my next car and so on....my R27 milage creeping up and general wear and tear toyed with the idea of a 182 trophy and an R26 i eventually settled on a brand new to my exact spec clio 200. To say im chuffed is an understatement!!:thumbsup: never had a brand new car in my life!! and to people who say its a sidestep etc etc.... i love the clio's so to me its the way forward. :headphone:

Spec:

Clio 200
cup chasis
corner lights with black surrounds
recaro pack with yellow inserts
rear quarter tints
bluetooth stereo etc
17" black speedlines
Ultra red

Cheers

Nashy

Cheers mate as i said im chuffed to bits!! only downside is i might have to wait up to 12wk's!!!

Nashy

Ahhhh that sucks a bit, had to wait 12 for mine, although it arrived in 10 I bit the bullet and hung on for the new reg :smile:

Very nice . Great thing about red it's a free colour !!!

Good choice great spec too.

Did you manage to get a good trade in on yours ? Or will you be selling it privatly ?

Got a great trade price adds up to abot £10,600 plus i dont have the hassle of tyre kickers!! yeah dont think i would of pick anymore towards the spec!!

Nashy

£10600 bloody he'll good work wish I could get that for Mine !! They offered me £7400 trade in against a 200 but then they had taken ALOT of the car so it's swings and roundabout I gues

Either way good work.

Yeah got offered more a few wk bk but my mrs just bought a twingo from them so i guess they had to do a good deal. I was happy with what they offered so i cant complain!! Cnat but help feeling guilty!! never had nothing on a plate had to work for everything ive got house etc!!

Nashy

No just treating myself!! i dont know just being stupid!! after all we are only here for 1 lap!!!

Nashy

Indeed I would have one by now but just can't justify the finance .

Plus I think I'm saving for a faster car S3 etc but there 23-37 k !!

Don't be silly enjoy your long waiT lol

Erm pics???

:wink:

glad ur loving it mate the 200 is amazing, if I could bring
myself to sell either of ours it would be making room for a 200 :smile:

Good man! Like everyone keeps saying you only kive once. Thats just what I thought when I got mine, was saving to put a deposit down on a house but what the hell! :001_unsure:

:driveby:

It's no side step because it's the spec you want.

Thats why I changed my first 197, mileage was getting high. It didn't have the Recao's as it was one of the first 06 cars and you couldn't get them :worried:

You'll enjoy it so much more now that it's your ideal spec.

The three months will...drag in :lol:

Good colour mate! You only live once, so spend the money you earn! What's the point in sitting on it in the bank? Enjoy it I say. That's why I spent the money I did on mine. I can afford it (just about) so I just went for it. And I love it! I could have saved some money and bought a older worse car, but I wanted this one. I would only spend the money I'd have saved on beer or something wastefull like that!

As regarding pic's hopefully it will look similar to this.......borrowed it off cliosport hope the guy doesnt mind it looks the nutz tbh!!

8K9U8301es.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions