gordini stripes

Lol not at all mate. Im sorry that was really unhelpful. I wrote it and thought "nah, don't be a d*ck Tom" buy also found myself giggling like an idiot and couldn't resist.

Sorry mate - I don't know the answer.

I do know, real Gordini stripes have little spot printed 'g's printed all over them.

Lol not at all mate. Im sorry that was really unhelpful. I wrote it and thought "nah, don't be a d*ck Tom" buy also found myself giggling like an idiot and couldn't resist.

Sorry mate - I don't know the answer.

I do know, real Gordini stripes have little spot printed 'g's printed all over them.
No probs. Made me laugh. Dont want g on them just plain white

2 inches apart from each other. The stripes are somewhere between 7.5 cm and 3 inches.

Last edited:
£1500?!

(I'm assuming you're referring to the smallest note in our currency system, being the five pound note) haha :-p

the renault ones have a metallic flake in them and little G's. I do agree they are expensive but if you want the stripes to look genuine you would need to get them through Renault i would have thought..

img1599k.jpg

cant really see the metallic element very well on a photo but up close in real life its clearly visible..

the renault ones have a metallic flake in them and little G's. I do agree they are expensive but if you want the stripes to look genuine you would need to get them through Renault i would have thought..

img1599k.jpg

cant really see the metallic element very well on a photo but up close in real life its clearly visible..
That's the price for plain white stripes that I was quoted