Greetings from Berlin

Marsch

Paid Member
Hello everybody,

my name is Martin and I'm the proud owner of a C3RS "Sport Auto Edition". Before I've only owned cars from an other French car manufacturer with a lion as logo but since they don't have anything really interesting in the program anymore (IMO) I decided to make the switch which I'm not regretting so far. I actually ogled with the C3RS since I saw the first F1 R27 and always said on day I'll own one. This goal was achieved in May of this year.

The car has some mods which the previous owner already installed. These are Akrapovic exhaust system (after cat), H&R springs (-3cm) all around, H&R track suspensions in the rear (25mm), Wiechers strut bar (front) and a Wiechers rollbar with bolted/screwed Sparco/Sabelt 4-point harnesses (which I'm not really using).

ES7FPTj.jpg

I hope to find many like-minded people and presumably also future help in here. Since I know some British car related forums already I actually have no doubt this will be the case. :wink:

Welcome to the forum Martin.

Your car looks absolutely brilliant, love the colour!

I'd be tempted to swap mine for one but they are usually a little overpriced over here and don't come up for sale very often.

Look forward to seeing more pictures.

Reactions: Marsch
Welcome Martin.

What a stunning car. Love the Raider a LOT. So many really nice touches on it. And a really great colour.

There are a couple of other very nice Raiders on here.

Hope she treats you well, good to hear you've enjoyed the experience so far, they're really excellent cars!

Thanks gents!
welcome :french: Lovely example, it's called a 'Raider' over here :smile:

Good to know...Raider sounds cool. :sunglasses:

Welcome to the forum Martin.

Your car looks absolutely brilliant, love the colour!

I'd be tempted to swap mine for one but they are usually a little overpriced over here and don't come up for sale very often.

Look forward to seeing more pictures.

Yes, it wasn't really cheap and I actually planned to get a blue Cup with a more reasonable price at first but was only second on the list and the first guy bought it. So I thought "what ever" and got me this one.

How it comes I've just started a thread in the "Gallery" part of this forum and will add some more pics soon. :smiley:

Sort those bloody badges out...

Sorry to disappoint but they're going to stay like that as I also have the chrome CLIO letters on the boot lid and taking them off after five years may not be the wisest decision.

If you'd know what trouble it was to get the roof cleaned from that Akrapovic sticker you'd understand. :wink:

Reactions: Jimmy and Barney626
Welcome aboard Martin - and good to have you here.

Glad your loving the car....addictive and get under your skin don’t they :sunglasses:

Enjoy the forum.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J New Members 4
Meeteepao New Members 14
ATLASMUZ New Members 15
veef13 New Members 28
perico_ New Members 10